How often do you spring clean your PC? Do you know regular cleaning can speed up your PC and free up space to secure smooth functioning?
Well, PC’s don’t require high maintenance until you do occasional cleaning to speed up, secure and free up space on your computer. The steps involved in spring cleaning are removing useless files, purging unnecessary documents, checking updates, finding and removing clutter, and reinstalling Windows.
Here’s what spring cleaning is all about….
1. Removing useless files: The first step involved in cleaning your PC is to remove all the unwanted files that has build up over the time and results in slowing down your computer and consuming extra storage space. To do this you need to follow the same:
2. Purge Unwanted Software: The unnecessary software on your computer slows down the speed of your PC as well as occupies space which you might want to use for other important files or software. By purging software you can free some space on your computer, here’s how you can do it.
3. Check Updates: Checking for updates is as important as removing unwanted files from your computer. To ensure Windows is automatically updating, you must…
4. Find and remove Clutter: Another step that is useful in keeping your PC clutter free is finding and removing clutter to speed up your computer and securing some space on hard drive. With the help of tool WinDirStrat, you can scan your computer’s hard drive and provide a visual overview of which folders and files are taking up the most space.
You can also delete your own downloads and personal files if you don’t want them but in that case you don’t have to delete system files or program files.
5. Reinstall Windows: The best and most convenient method of spring cleaning your PC is reinstalling Windows or refresh its feature to get a clean Windows operating system without removing your personal files.
Few simple steps and you can successfully clean your PC and improve its speed while securing some free space to store your important files and Software.
Get in touch with iYogi.
Call us toll free
Connect to our tech experts
remotely through the Internet.
Our experts will diagnose and fix your
tech issues in no time.
Choose from one of our solutions and experience high quality support for your home or business needs. Go ahead, make the most of technology.
Call Us Toll Free Now
No issue is too big or too small for our tech experts. With the lowest wait time and the highest resolution rate,
our technicians have set high standards. Just call us and watch your problem become ours.